Well yesterday was Tuesday which means: weigh in day + meeting.
We have a one hour meeting and just go over all kinds of information and learn some enat facts. One thing that stuck with me is that 3500calories = 1lb. WOW! No wonder it can be hard to lose weight! After our meeting we went to the gym where we hit the track for 30 minutes. It has been over a month since I have jogged but I tried...I ended up alternating 3 laps walking/3 laps jogging and I must admit, it felt good!
Coach doesn't care what your level is she just wants you to give it your best effort and do what you can. Not everyone can jog let alone even walk for 30 minutes but even doing 5 minutes is an improvement from yesterday, know what I mean? Small steps to success.
Then the weigh in part....I am down 3lbs, woot!
Another little fun thing we got was a print out of how much % of our body was lean mucsle, water or fat. I found it neat that its ideal goal weight for me is at least 150lbs. That is exactely what I wrote down to acheive during the course of this program. Better get moving so I can do that plus the cash prizes at the end wouldn't hurt either, haha!
Well it is 7:30 and I need to hit the road. Only 4 more days of my internship left before back to normal and I can start hitting the gym! Have a good week all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment