Hey Bloggers! Today was my first WI and what a let down. No change. Talk about being disappointed. I hope I am gaining muscle atleast! Today has been very busy and I have just a few minutes to jot down how bad I have been today :( But hey it is just one day and tomorrow I will get back in gear plus that is what flex point are for, right?
Breakfast: Oatmeal w/pb2, banana 5pts
Lunch was an impromptu visit to Applebees: 15 tostada chips + 3 tbsp Spinach Articchoke dip, 1/2 a 7oz sirloin, steamed veggies, 1/2 a salad with what they deemed ff dressing = Guessing a high 13pts (does this sound right at all??)
Afternoon Snack: 1c fruit, Serving of pretzels: 3pt
Supper: 2 FF hotdogs w/onion & mustard, cucmber w/ff ranch, 8 baked lays = 5pts
Snack: Darn my mom for making delish WW pumpkin muffins 6pts...yeah I kind of ad more then one LOL
Total points: 32/24
Total water: 60oz off to drink more before bed
Total Weekly Allowance: 27/35
Exercise: 20 minutes of 30 Day Shred
Tomorrow is a new day and I hope to make the most of it, hope you all do the same :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a bummer that you didn't lose! hopefully that means you will have a HUGE loss next week!
mmmm i luv those ww pumkin muffins!!!
Post a Comment