Monday, April 27, 2009

Day 4

Ohh what a day.

I got up early this morning to workout and halfway down the basement steps I noticed the floor looked a little weird. I flipped the light on and there was 1.5" of water covering over 1/2 of our basement. Lucky me got to wake up dh with that news. I think I got much more of a workout then I would have on the elliptical since we ended up ripping out all the carpet in our family room & my ebay area. Talk about HEAVY! After about four hours everything was as clean as we could get it and we left the fans to dry out the rest.

For breakfast I was HUNGRY after all that work.

Breakfast: Arnolds Thin + Chocolate PB2 + 1/2 sliced banana + apple + water = 4pt

We decided to get out of the house for awhile and headed up to use our rocking Old Navy coupon & our gift card to On the Border.

I tried to plan ahead what I wanted to order for lunch and for the most part did okay but those darn chip baskets were hard to stay away from! I am happy to say I only ate 5-6 chips though! I ate 1 crispy chicken taco + some of their house salad w/salsa for dressing (Can you believe they did not have ANY low-fat options for dressing? crazy!) I also did not realize their house salad came topped with tortilla strips, feta cheese, corn and beans. Sooo after picking what I could off I ate the rest. I am going high and guessing 10pts for lunch + 2 glasses of water

On the way home we stopped at Target and I found these yummy little things called Twixels. They are like little miniture twix bars that come in three different flavors, we picked creamy caramel. They are 35cal. per bar of 3pts. for four bars. Nice little sweet treat! I ate four on the way home and YUM..3pts.Then we stopped at my parents for a minute and I ended up eating a small homemade rice krispie treat. Guessing 3pts?

While at Target I picked up The 30 Day Shred since it was on sale and due to felling guilty about my chip incident I decided to try it out before supper. Holy crap does Jillian mean business! My legs are still feeling weak. But I enjoyed the workout and am not off to class until 9pm.

Oh and I am having buffalo chicken bites + 1c fruit salad while I am in class for 5pts.

**I got the munchies during class and ended up eating some Mini Vanilla Wafer (3pts) and some ff jello w/coolwhip(1pt). Sitting there in class always does this to me!**

Total Points: 25/24
Total Water: 120oz
Weekly Allowance Balance: 26/35

2 comments:

Kyle and Darci said...

SO sorry to hear about the water in your basement...MAJOR bummer, esp with finished basements!

Jillian is quite tough...speaking of I haven't done that in a while, might have to break it out!

Anonymous said...

Oh that sucks about your basement! I'm glad y'all got it all cleaned up though!

I did Jillian tonight! It was rough. I did the entire 20 minute workout, so I was happy with myself, ha! I can't wait to do it for 1 full month, yay!

Meals sound good today.. yum, now I am craving a chicken taco, lol!