In other news...My clinical meeting went great and once I get a few minor details worked out I will be starting my first few hours at a local doctors office within the next week! PLUS Friday I have an interview with a local eye care center who has an opening for a CMA. How exciting!!
Breakfast: Oatmeal + 2tbsp PB2 = 3pts.
Morning Snack: Fruit Crisp bar 2pts.
Lunch: Sandwich w/Sara Lee Bread/3 slices ham/WW Cheese/Mustard/Onion + 1c Melon + 2 Twixels= 6pts.
Afternoon Snack: 2 Clementines + 36 FF Pretzels= 3pts.
Supper: 6oz Grilled Chicken Breast + 1/2c Brown Rice + green beans + Salad = 8pts.
Snack: WW Ice Cream Sandwich 2pt
Total Points: 24/24
Total Weekly Allowance 19/35
Total Water: 110oz
Activity: 20min. level 1 of The 30 Day Shred
And now I have to vent. What is up with how easy it is for men to lose weight? Especially when they are not even trying? The culprit seen below:
Has me frustrated to no end. He eats JUNK. Plain and simple JUNK every day. He drinks ALOT of regular pop daily. He can demolish 1+ pizzas for lunch. I mean look what he ate for supper tonight:
One large ribeye, 1/2 smoked sausage, large helping of fried potatoes w/cheese & green beans...he also had an appetizer of roman noodles while cooking.(and this does not include two large glasses of whole milk and a second big serving of potatoes) Yet Hubby has managed to lose almost 30lbs + drop one pants size since the start of the year with NO EFFORT at all. I mean seriously, where is the justice?? Humph!!
2 comments:
Ok girl..I totally know what you're talking about! It's not fair that guys can lose weight so easily! it's like that commercial where the husband & wife give up pop and he loses a bunch of weight and she just loses her boobs! stick with it...the scale WILL move!!!
Guys are just totally made differently, it is not fair!! Your meals look great, keep trucking along, yay!!!
Post a Comment